More of My Flickr photos

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Triumphant Return!

This post is my triumphant return to blogging!

.....

...

No need to cheer all at once...

Anyway...

A few bullet points to kick things off:

  • Cooler weather = ability to wear boots without drowning in a pool of icky foot sweat. Yay Boots!
  • I do actually have new glasses, and sorry for the RickRolling. Pic following. Eventually.
  • The iPod Touch wins my award for best new toy, and I am pretty much in love with mine. if it weren't for the likelihood of my bricking an iphone I probably would have bought one of those, but the iPod Touch is JUST as cool!
  • The end of the financial year always ensures that I am chock full of work. Funny how now that I'm really super busy, I make my first real blog post in weeks...
  • If the weapons training didn't prove it, then intended destruction of the Waihopai Spy base did - they're terrorists, plain and simple.
  • Cooler weather / school holidays = teens / preteens coming into the city wearing far too little, and my ability to laugh at them when they get caught in torrential rain...
  • Winter's coming, and the chalet is booked! Get ready for 'falling-on-her-bum" photos...

Yay! good post. With all that thinking and typing I think I need a drink... Or at least some chocolate..