More of My Flickr photos

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Where does the time go?

So, I can't really claim to keep a blog at all these days, not when it's been 2 months since I last posted. So here I am, trying to change this! Inspired by one of my flickr contacts, I've decided to post a photo a day. Hah! Anyone that reads this more than once will know how likely THAT is to last, so I'l take bets. Feel free to comment and give your opinion on how long I'll keep this up. My bet? A week.

OK, so, I got married! The wedding went off without a hitch, it was beautiful, weather was great, yada yada all the usual. And here are a couple of pictures!

We didn't go on a Honeymoon. Instead we forked out the honeymoon money on a brand spanking new, pretty 1080p 47" Phillips Cineos LCD. It's all pretty and with the new tv I was able to FINALLY get a long and low cabinet to go with it (doors coming eventually), and I am finally happy with how the entertainment system looks. Here's a photo!

And for those that don't care, as usual, here's a funny (I truly love this one...)


Brilliant :D