More of My Flickr photos

Thursday, March 06, 2008

365 Days - Progress - 365:1

The day is wearing on, and I am yet to take a self portrait photo that I am happy with. Infact, I only knocked out two today before the battery died. I'll give it a charge up at home and see what I can come up with later in the evening.

So there you go folks - I might not even last a day!


EDIT:

365:1 Last Resort

SUCCESS! Well, that's a relative term, I guess. I succeeded in taking a picture, faffing about in photoshop, and uploading it to Flickr. As far as general success goes though, the shot is fairly lacking. The picture is crap (the subject matter is difficult to say the least...), but it's day 1, so I think I'm allowed to suck right now. PLUS all this is being taken with a compact (Sony DSC W80). So go easy eh?

Labels: