More of My Flickr photos

Friday, June 29, 2007

Planning

I have been truly un-attentive to this blog, but then it's not like anyone actually reads it - so I'm not going to apologise for being swamped with work. Instead, I'm going to ignore the fact that I haven't posted for the last month (or whatever), and continue on like nothing ever happened! :)

I have been given the green light to start planning the wedding! First on my plate is to find and book a reception / ceremony venue, so as to have set a confirmed date! One of my main requirements for a venue is that I can provide my own alcohol, as venues generally charge ridiculous and unnecessary prices for crap wine.

The downside to having this requirement, is that it limits my options very severely. The upside, however, is that it limits my options very severely! So whenever I find a potentially suitable venue, the first thing ask is about self catering beverages. So far I've found one venue that allows it, but I can't remember what it was having lost my notes from previous venue searches!

So my challenge for anyone out there, should they happen to be reading this blog, is to find me a venue in Auckland (nice, classy, roomy, to fit 70 - 80 people) that allows self catering of alcoholic beverages, and comment it here!

Help a girl plan her wedding!!!

Labels: