More of My Flickr photos

Friday, November 03, 2006

MEME TIME

I haven't done one of these in SO long. So here goes:

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU...

1.Said i love you to? Matt via text last night
2. Rode in a car with? Matt and Lianne to the Airport
3. Went to the movies with? Matt - Harry Potter
4. Went to the mall with? Matt (I'm sensing a pattern here)
5. You talked on the phone to? See, I'm at work, so one would assume "a colleague" or sim, but no - Maatt
6. Made you laugh? Dermot @ work cos he threw my stress ball really hard at this other dude Ashwin and it was funny

W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Tongue (and in fact, it is pierced!)
2. Be serious or be funny? FUNNY!
3. Drink whole or skim milk? whole milk
4. Die in a fire or drown? that's a really good question. Let me come back to that one.
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents!!

A N S W E R. T R U T H F U L L Y.

1. Do you like anyone? Yes I like everyone
2. Sun or moon? The sun !!
3. Winter or Fall? Fall!
4. left or right? Left!
5. 10 acquaintances or two best friends? Best friends!!

6. Sunny or rain? Sun!! (gardening)
7. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla!

A B O U T . Y O U.

1. What time is it? 1.48pm
2. First Name? Caroline
3. Where do you wanna live? Closer to the city please, perhaps somewhere with a sea view
4. How many kids do you want? 2
5. Do you want to get married? YES!!
6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
7. Have you ever eaten spam? No but I have 4372 items in my spambox in my gmail account..
8. Favorite ice cream? Tie: Hokey Pokey and Goody Goody Gum Drops!
9. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? That's a big fat Zero!!
10. Current mood? I'm a little grumpy because I got pulled away from my noodles to attend a meeting, so then I had to microwave them, and then they were crap :(

IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU.

1. Kissed some one? No :( Oh wait, 48 hours... YES I have. Matt at the airport
2. Sang? Nope
3. Been hugged? Yep - Matt at the airport
4. Felt stupid? funnily enough no!
5. Missed someone? Yes!!
6. Danced Crazy? Nope
7. Gotten your hair cut? Nope

8. Cried? Yes (idiot...)
9. Lied? Nope
10. Been kissed? Yes (refer question one in this section)

. S T U F F .
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope!
2. Do you have a dog? Nope
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? When I was really really young with my parents at Arthurs Pass
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Someone Else (The bed's been really cold the last couple of nights)
5. Do you believe in ghosts? I don't NOT believe in them, but I've never seen one, or felt "that" chill or anything
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Yep

Labels: