More of My Flickr photos

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Live Blogging - Food Poisoning

So many blogs I've come across have been about "live blogging". Live blogging the FIFA World Cup, Live Blogging a Hurricane, you name it, it's been live blogged. So here I am today to live blog my fourth day of Food poisoning.

I can't be sure which bacteria I have ingested, which bacteria it is that is currently setting my insides aflame, which bacteria it is that (hopefully) is taking me down a dress size. Internet research suggests campylobacta given my symptoms, but since when did I believe everything the internet told me.

AAaaanyway, this is live blogging, so I should get blogging. Right now, I'm sitting on the couch having just finished watching "The Devil Wears Prada", watching last night's episode of "Neighbours". I have a hankering for all sorts of foods, but can't keep down any, so am currently imagining eating several things. My mind is racing around thinking about several things, but I have no energy to do anything about them. TV is crap now, neighbours finished so I'm watching Charmed re runs.

I would kill for a Chicken Royale with barbeque sauce... if I could hold it down.
Infact, I would kill to be able to hold down a glass of water.
My legs are very shaky under me when I walk. I guess 3 days of not eating will do that to ya.
Anyway, updates tomorrow.



I'm sooo hungry.


UPDATE:

I took the plunge and made some chicken noodle cup a soup, and a couple of slices of toast. I finished it all about 5 minutes ago and am waiting the aftermath... so far just some cramping and gurgling. Wish me luck!