More of My Flickr photos

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Game of the Week

I've been playing a lot of xbox games recently, so I thought that it might be nice to start up a game of the week. In the count down to xbox 360, I figured it might be worth trying to play as many different xbox games as I can, before I lose interest completely and get sucked into such games as Perfect Dark Zero and Splinter Cell 4 (yes, 4. I can't quite believe it).

So far, in my recent madness, I've played Doom 3 (I never bothered to get it on PC), Spy vs Spy, and Star Wars 3 - Revenge of the Sith. I still have Sniper Elite and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to go in this round of DVD Unlimited rentals, so I think I'll have plenty of material to turn this into a weekly 'thing'.

So tomorrow - Spy vs Spy on Xbox: the review.

And if there are any PR companies out there that feel like sending me games to review here, feel free, but no 360 games yet please, that arrives in March.