More of My Flickr photos

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Week 2.5 of blogging...

Well I've made it so far - ok I'll be honest. The only reason I remembered to come on here and update my blog for the week is cos I saw a post talking about blogging *giggle*. Otherwise I would have totally forgotten!!

Ok well, to get my Neurocam action out of the way, I got my Perception assessment mission the other day. It is exactly the same as the one I got last time, so I won't waste valuable blogging space by re-pasting it. The assessment is for Monday May 23 2005, and I need to report exactly what I see between 4pm and 9pm, with particular attention to out of the ordinary ocurrances. *yay*.

Alright - On to my opinion area. Anyone that knows me, knows that I like to voice my uninformed opinion to anyone that will listen, and at great volume. The last few days I have been on a political rant at work, and I have, infact, spread the virus around at home aswell. I'm sure my boyfriend is sick to death of my 'you know what I REALLY hate about the Labour Government...' speeches, but here I go again.

Well, here I don't go again, because I have to leave to pick up aforementioned boyfriend up from work, but I will pause to give special praise to Don Brash's National Party billboards propped up along the Auckland Motorway, and city streets, Spot On there Don!

Maybe that's the beginning of a great new campaign slogan? SPOT ON DON!

Labels: ,